Training Programs for Healthcare Professionals
The statistics regarding the impact caregiving has on business are staggering.
Both the employees who are caregivers and their employers are greatly affected.
If your organization has in-house coaches, it is essential they are trained to coach and support caregivers to balance life – caregiving – career and cope with the unique challenges of caring for another person.
The MCI Caregiver Coach Training Program is an advanced training program for professional coaches and is accredited by the ICF (International Coaching Federation).
By the end of this training, the coach will be able to help and support employees on the following:
- Caregiver crisis management skills
- Life – Caregiving – Career balance
- Chronic Stress, Burnout, and Compassion Fatigue
- Customized and sustainable self-care routines
- Establishing support systems
- Resilience and emotional agility
- Caregiver FEAR and guilt
- Caregiving during times of national and global crisis
- Processing loss and grief
The program includes 7 weekly lessons and a short internship.
Upon completion, coaches can continue to receive supervision and support from MCI as needed.
If you need a professional Caregiver Coach in your organization, contact us at email@example.com