MCI provides consulting, training,
and coaching services to
medical institutes, healthcare organizations,
patient associations and pharmaceutical companies.
that focus on the following:
- Patient needs within the medical system – Following the clinical path of a “typical” patient as he/she enters the medical facility and encounters the relevant healthcare professionals along the way. Parallel to this process we conduct in-depth interviews with relevant healthcare professionals to understand their experience, needs, requests and challenges.
- Communication challenges between healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers.
- Challenges around Patient Empowerment and Patient Centered Treatment approaches.
- Challenges around the empowerment of healthcare professionals.
- Organization of Patient advisory board.
- Integrating health and medical coaching structure, principles and tools to health and wellness digital applications.
Training services for relevant
that address the following:
- Medical communication Skills.
- Adherence Skills.
- Medical Leadership.
- Stress management.
- Resilience and Self-care.