Please find below our student agreement. This agreement has been designed to protect the quality of the training you receive. MCI is an ethical organization that values honest and open communication with its students. In the unlikely event that you are unable to meet your obligations under this agreement, please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual circumstances.
1. Process and Payment
Applications for a place on the course are considered on submission of a MCI application form. After we receive the Application Form we will schedule a Mutual Interview with you.
• The Mutual Interview (MI) is part of MCI’s application process. It is a phone/skype call of approximately 20 minutes to discuss the training course, align expectations and address any questions you may have. We also would like to make sure together with you that the course is appropriate to your learning needs.
• Down payment on the course fees must be received in order to confirm your place on the course.
2. Cancellation of Training by Student
All requests to cancel must be made in writing to the MCI Program Manager at: OFFICE@ MCI-IL.COM
Requests will be acknowledged in writing by MCI and processed as below.
3. Cancellation charges will be levied as follows:
Full reimbursement of payment up to lunch on first day of in house training.
Full reimbursement of payment for on online course after receipt of first online training lecture and before the second online lecture was send.
Once training has begun no reimbursement of payment.
4. Changes to Course Content and Logistics
Training program content and logistics are correct at the time of publishing (within either online or printed materials). However, alterations to course content, venue, dates, opening and closing times and training personnel may occasionally be made and/or necessary. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change these and, where possible, will give reasonable notice of such changes. The student shall not have any claim against MCI in respect of any consequential or indirect loss whatsoever. MCI reserves
the right at any time, without prior notification, to cancel a coach training course and offer an alternative date, credit or a refund. The student shall not have any claim against MCI in respect of any consequential or indirect loss whatsoever.
5. Training Materials
TM in this clause shall mean any information, data, plans, programs, formulas, any legal and/or scientific and/ or practical document, including inter alia, methods of training, exercise materials, and including the commercial name and/or signs, related to MCI, of any kind whatsoever, given to me, or come to my knowledge in any manner, either oral or in writing, in any connection to anything brought to my knowledge, by MCI or anyone on MCI’s behalf, and/or by any third party, which relates to MCI or to the course.
6. Completion of Course and Internship:
All course assignments shall be sent to the assigned MCI mentor for feedback within 12 months of the beginning of the course.
Internship should begin no later than 6 months after the formal ending date of the course.
Internship should be completed within 12 months.
7. The student undertakes not to disclose, at any time, any commercial secret, knowledge, methods or means, or any other classified material (including training materials), that belongs to MCI and revealed to the student throughout the Course, unless agreed by MCI. Classified material shall mean any material related to MCI and/or the course which is not publicly legally detectable by any public open means.
8. The student undertakes, at any time, not to be involved in any manner, directly or indirectly, actively or passively, by himself or by any other on his behalf in any activity which may be in competition with MCI’s activity, unless authorized in advance and in writing, by MCI.
9. The student acknowledges that the course, the methods and/or any material used for Medical Coaching do not, in any manner insure total and/or partial success in treatment, and that MCI shall not in any manner be held liable for any alleged damages, should be alleged by any third party, related to coaching made by the student, at any time. Student shall indemnify MCI in full, for any damage incurred on MCI, in any manner related to any claim brought against MCI in any connection with student’s activity in medical coaching.
10. Should the student successfully graduate from the course, including the internship, they shall be entitled to be registered as a Professional Medical Coach, in the official index managed by MCI and receive a License and License Number. The student’s registration shall be annually updated and subject to student’s participation in 4 supervision sessions, held by official representatives of MCI, each year as well as 1 Ethics group call discussing Medical Coaching Dilemmas.
11. Waiver and Termination
Any waiver given by MCI in relation to any condition will only be effective if given in writing and will only be valid on that occasion. MCI has the right to terminate the contract with the student immediately in the following circumstances:
i. Where the student has committed a breach of his or her obligations under the terms and conditions.
ii. Where the student acts in an inappropriate manner that compromises the learning of other students. (In the event of such behavior, the student will always first be given the opportunity to change the situation).
iii. Where the relationship between MCI and student has, even after mediation, become untenable.
Filming and/or the photographing of the tutors in session may occasionally take place for the purposes of learning resources and/or promotional materials. If you do not wish to be included, please advise us accordingly.
Filming and recording by students need to receive approval in advance.
MCI cannot be held liable in respect of any decision, action, alteration or requirement by accrediting bodies and/or course standards which may have the subsequent effect of altering the status of the courses offered by MCI