Go to top
Workshops/Lectures for Health Care Professionals.
- Effective communication skills with patients and family members.
- Creating Medical alliances with chronic patients.
- Effective communicational skills with young patients and their parents.
- Basic principles of delivering medical information to patients.
- Patient Empowerment skills.
- "Calling" vs. “Job” - being a Medical healer and not just a Medical technician.
- Coping with the loss of patients.
- Stress management, Burnout Syndrome and Self Care.
- Emotional First Aid.
- Each topic can be structured as a lecture or a workshop on basic/advanced level.